How to Execute Microsoft Navision on the Emerging ERP Market – Rio de Janeiro
Major ERP/MRP vendors, such as Oracle. SAP, Microsoft Business Solutions exist on Brazilian market in this small short article we wish to highlight MBS Navision, especially in Rio de Janeiro and Sao Paulo, plus the economy circumstance in Rio and its ERP/MRP market.
- Rio’s harbor is deep enough for the biggest vessels to come together with the wharves, which lie near the city. Rio is also a circulation center for the coastal trade.
- Navision traditionally is thought about as strong MRP & production automation platform. Considering high number of making centers in Rio de Janeiro– manufacturing module implementation is vital. Just recently Microsoft renamed its items and Navision is now Microsoft Dynamics NAV (more most likely NAV will be dropped when Project Green is recognized).
- From the Distribution needs point of view– Microsoft Navision is now and will be even more exposed through web website, plus it will be incorporated with Microsoft CRM (please be aware that Navision also has its own CRM module), where Microsoft Sharepoint must play the role of workflows, approval cycles, etc.
- Navision is translated into Portuguese and changed for the compliance to Brazilian tax code. From the localization perspective, if you represent multinational corporation and set up producing facility in Brazil, you should know that other vendors have localized solutions: SAP– SAP Business One and Oracle: Oracle E-Business Suite.
- Navision has its own proprietary language C/Side and currently Microsoft recommends MS SQL Server as the database platform. Plus the future modification instructions will be concentrated on XML web services and developers will be deploying Microsoft Visual Studio.Net.
- Considering MS SQL Server platform– software application programmers have all the spectrum of combination innovations: ODBC, JDBC, Microsoft will be moving more performance to organization website– where Navision logic will be called through the sets of kept procedures and be exposed through SDK. Open MS SQL Server technologies gives you SQL based reporting, you can release such industry standard tools as Crystal Reports, MS SQL Server Reporting services, and so on. Please provide as a call São Paulo 55-11-3826-3449, USA 1-866-528-0577, 1-630-961-5918! email@example.com
Microsoft Navision, together with Microsoft Great Plains, Axapta, Solomon are presently under development– so-called Project Green should result in these ERPs interconnection and most likely interface marriage. Just recently Microsoft relabelled its items and Navision is now Microsoft Dynamics NAV (more likely NAV will be dropped when Project Green is realized).
From the Distribution needs viewpoint– Microsoft Navision is now and will be even more exposed through web portal, plus it will be integrated with Microsoft CRM (please be conscious that Navision likewise has its own CRM module), where Microsoft Sharepoint need to play the function of workflows, approval cycles, and so on.
Navision has its own exclusive language C/Side and presently Microsoft advises MS SQL Server as the database platform. Thinking About MS SQL Server platform– software programmers have all the spectrum of combination technologies: ODBC, JDBC, Microsoft will be moving more functionality to company portal– where Navision logic will be called through the sets of stored procedures and be exposed through SDK.